Choosing a Machine Quilting Design
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
New quilters often get frustrated when trying to select a quilting technique. Let's face it, quilt block patterns are very specific. You know exactly how many squares to cut, how many triangles to stitch together and the exact size of everything. Once the top is pieced, however, many new quilters feel left out in the dark as far as finishing their project goes. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the member benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
The Privileges of Membership - - -
Within the cyberwalls of TheQuiltingCoach.com, beginner quilters and experienced quilters alike find in-depth information on all aspects of traditional patchwork quilting. All members have access to:
- Hundreds of Quilt Block Patterns you are free to download and use. All patterns include full-size templates and rotary cutting instructions as well as a color picture of the block using fabric samples.
- Video clips demonstrating quilting techniques. Watch a video once or many times. These short and easy-to-follow clips erase any confusion about many of the how-tos in quilting.
In addition, members receive a 10% discount on all product purchases, and after each 12 month continuous membership term, you'll get a coupon for $75 toward the purchase of any product - it's like getting your membership for FREE!
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions for patterns, quilts, and quilting techniques are ready (and free) for you to download or view online.
- Ideas for new projects - enjoy pictures of quilt blocks as well as full size quilts to get inspiration for your next project.
- Articles divulging quilting Tips and techniques experienced quilters forget to tell learners. These tips will make your quilting projects fast and easy.
- Image galleries showing pictures of quilts and quilt blocks made by quilters around the world. See what other quilters are doing and get ideas and tips from them.
- Discussion forums where quilters share ideas and get their questions answered.
- PLUS a powerful Search Engine on the site, so you don’t have to waste your time hunting down a specific article.
- and Tons more – surround yourself with Quilting, Quilting, and More Quilting.
If you are interested in starting an online business, or if you have an online business that could use some extra help, click here for the details on our Online Seminar.
Join now using our secure
online order form.