Quilt as You Go DVDs
Give Me 60 Minutes and I'll Show You How to Finish a Quilt One Block at a Time
Now You Can Be a Traveler and Not Give Up Any Quilting Time Sew it on the run, while you are waiting for an appointment, or in the comfort of your home, your Quilt as You Go project will be finished before you know it. Learn more than 9 different ways to sew your quilt one block at a time.
Methods include: sewing blocks together side by side; sewing finished blocks folding the backing to the front of the quilt; adding sashing as you sew the blocks together; foundation pieced blocks sewn together with sashing added; how to combine blocks with binding; and more.
- Your Follow-Along Guidebook: Fully illustrated transcripts of all videos
- Quilt block patterns with full size templates and fabric requirements for the foundation pieced project (3 Kings Journey)
- Eavesdrop on a Telephone Conversation with Georgia Bonesteel, lap quilting expert
- Tips for Quilt as You Go projects including how to choose a block that works for foundation piecing
- DVD case for entire set
- Chart showing bed and quilt sizes
- Tips for choosing the right block for foundation piecing
- DVD showing how to bind a quilt using double fold straight grain binding
- DVD showing how to bind a quilt using single fold bias binding
- DVD showing how to cut your fabric to make perfect binding strips
- Quilt as You Go Webinar Video
- Quilt as You Go Webinar Video Handout with full size slides (not the 3 to a page ones!
Learn more and return to this page for your member discount!